International Courses

The University Centre Grimsby has a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for international students. It is important that we help you choose a course that is exactly right for you, so we can ensure you have an enjoyable overseas study experience.

To be eligible for a tier 4 student visa, the course you apply for must be full time and minimum Level 3 on the national qualification framework.


Filter entries



UCAS Tariff